AMAZING 3D MAZE
The 3D MAZE is designed to be a challenging and enjoyable life-sized puzzle. The 3D MAZE is a 40x40m (1600m2) timber planked maze comprising of ground level passages as well as upper level bridges which span over the passages below. The challenge is to find all four corners in a certain sequence, and then your way out.
A “key”, for the first corner is issued to you as you enter the maze. This key needs to be used in the first corner so as to obtain the key for the second corner and so on and so on. After you have reached the fourth and final corner you have to find your way back to the entrance/exit of the Maze.
The 3D MAZE will take about 45 minutes to complete and is suitable for all ages
Enjoy & get lost!
FOREST PUZZLE WALK
The FOREST PUZZLE WALK is a path of approximately 350 meters which meanders through natural forest and fynbos. Along the way you will encounter nine “interactive puzzles”, with time limits, to be solved. The nine “puzzles” along the path feature word, number, shape and general knowledge games designed to challenge and promote your creative and strategic thinking.
Bird watchers & enthusiasts bring your binoculars with, as the forest and fynbos are home to a wide variety of birds species. The FOREST PUZZLE WALK can be completed in just over an hour and is suitable for children over 9 years and adults of all ages. Think outside the box!
- Bookings for kid’s parties need to be made in advance.
- All cakes, eats, sweets and decorations are to be provided for and set up by the parents who are hosting the party.
- Coffees, teas, cooldrinks, sweets, milkshakes and food etc, are available for purchase at the Puzzle Cafe as per the menu provided.
- Free activities available for use for the duration of the party are: swings, a jungle gym, a trampoline, a mini planked maze, a rope maze and a balancing beam.
- A battery operated quad bike is available at R10.00 per 4 laps (1 child at a time).
- A 10% discount off our standard rates is offered to all party groups for our main activities which are a 3 Dimensional Planked Maze and a +- 600m forest walk with 9 electronic puzzle stations. (The Forest Walk puzzles include puzzles such as Sudoku, Riddles, and geographical puzzles and are therefore Suitable for children of +- 9 years and older).
- A R500.00 venue fee will be charged for party groups who do not wish to purchase discounted tickets and partake in either of the two main activities.
- Seating, in the form of benches and picnic tables, for approximately 25 adults and 20 children will be provided, as well as a main table. Feel free to bring picnic blankets if necessary.
- Kids are classified as 12yrs old or younger.
- Parents and relatives that wish to do the maze or forest puzzle walk (or just to go along for photos) will need to pay the discounted entrance fee. There is no “viewing area” for either the maze or the walk.
- The maze is suitable for kids of 4 to 5 years and over. The forest puzzle walk is suitable for kids of 9 years and over.
- The childrens play area, where the party will be held, will not be closed off to our normal “walk in” clients, therefore the party area will remain open to the public.
- Parents who are interested in having their childrens party at Plett Puzzle Park are welcome to come to Plett Puzzle Park and have a look at the venue before booking the party.
COFFEE & PUZZLE GIFT SHOP
Our coffee shop serves good coffee, home bakes and light meals in a tranquil garden setting. A variety of puzzles, games and gifts are for sale in the coffee shop.
Enjoy some free fun with sample puzzles and oversize garden games to challenge and entertain you while you wait for your lunch.
We also have a free children’s play area with a mini maze, rope maze, shipwreck jungle gym, trampoline, slide, balance beam and swings to keep the little ones occupied and happy.
A small electric quad bike is available at R10.00 per ticket to those who are under 35kg’s.
Eat & be merry
Take the N2 from Plettenberg Bay Drive over the Keurbooms river, past the signs to Keurbooms beach and up the hill. Plett Puzzle Park can be found on the right hand side of the N2 after the cell phone tower. Look out for the signs!
Phone: +27 (0)44 534 8853
Cell: +27 (0)82 080 7726